Microblading (Cosmetic tattooing) or ‘Feather Brow Tattoo’ is the art of applying a semi-permanent tattoo makeup. The colour is so lightly deposited under the skin so that the hair stroked look defines and looks like real hair.
Microblading is ideal for anyone who wants to reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in, over plucked brows.
Feather Brow Tattoo is a very natural hair stroke look. The colour is so lightly deposited under the skin so that the hair stroked look defines and like real hair. But this means it takes at least 2 sessions to get them looking perfect. Please book a touch up in 4 weeks. During the first 2 weeks, some hair strokes will stay and some will go, depending on different skin types. It is normal to see some gaps. Please follow these aftercare instructions perfectly. If you do not care for your brows for the following 2 weeks while they heal, you will lose more colour. Brows will look darker today and for the next week or 2 and then they will fade about 20% to the true colour.
- Do not wet your brows for 5 days. Water will dilute the colour and your brows will end up too light.
- The feather brows will start flaking after a few days and get itchy. Do not force the flaking off, this WILL pull colour out and you WILL be left with more gaps. Picking could also lead to scarring!
- If you need to wash your hair, please tilt your head back so the water does not run down your face over the brows. If water does wet the brows, please just softly dab with a tissue, do not wipe.
- Please don’t touch your brows unless applying the after care balm that we provide you with. Apply 2-3 times a day for 5 days . Start use straight away.
- You may wear makeup straight after getting your feather brows but do not apply over the top of the brows for 5 days. Makeup on top of the tattoo may change the pigment colour.
- Do not cleanse or apply moisturisers over the brow tattoo for 5 days. This may change the pigment colour.
- After 1 week everything can go back to normal and if you are left with visible gaps, you may apply eyebrow makeup.
- It is normal to see gaps after the first session.
- See you in 4 weeks XX